So you think you know the IT industry? Check out some of the very funny and interesting definitions of the various designations of the people related to the IT jobs. Please don’t take the definitions too seriously. These definitions are just for fun and have absolutely nothing to do with the professional world.
1. Project Manager is a Person who thinks nine Women can deliver a baby in One month.
2. Developer is a Person who thinks it will take 18 months to deliver a Baby.
3. Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single Woman can deliver nine babies in one month.
4. Client is the one who doesn’t know why he wants a baby.
5. Marketing Manager is a person who thinks he can deliver a baby even if no man and woman are available.
6. Resource Optimization Team thinks they don’t Need a man or woman; They’ll produce a child with zero resources.
7. Documentation Team thinks they don’t care whether the child is delivered, they’ll just document 9 months.
8. Quality Auditor is the person who is never happy with the PROCESS to produce a baby.
9. Tester is a person who always tells his wife that this is not the Right baby.
All web design and web development proposals include QA/QC, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), free training, 30 days of free maintenance changes that do not increase the scope of the project and unlimited free technical support. Fill out our contact form or call us at 919-809-6898 today for a free consultation and quote.